A Specialized Law Firm Based in Troy, MI - Home to Metro Detroit's Leading Commercial Litigation Attorneys
We provide a keen business approach to represent our clients in adversarial situations. Our seasoned trial lawyers have litigated commercial matters throughout the country. From trials and arbitrations to hearings for injunctive relief, our attorneys are responsive and obtain exceptional results.
We have extensive experience representing major corporations in multi-million dollar business disputes. Our attorneys have successfully enforced contract rights in both state and federal courts.
Automotive Client Alert: Addressing Higher Input Costs
Shortages of raw materials, labor, semiconductors and microchips, and nearly everything are leading to increased prices and to suppliers attempting to upstream those costs. We are here to assist our customer clients in responding to supplier demands, from evaluating contracts and facilitating dispute resolution to enforcing fixed-price contracts in court. Our decades of litigating supply chain disputes also enable us to quickly advise our supplier clients of their options and to exploit contractual weaknesses in purported “requirements” contracts.
Our experience includes all types of complex commercial and business tort litigation, including:
- Contract disputes
- Business torts
- Claims under the Uniform Commercial Code
- Fraud and misrepresentation
- Shareholder oppression
- Temporary restraining orders and injunctive relief
- Merger and acquisition disputes
- Automotive supply chain litigation
- Director and officer liability and derivative litigation
- Commercial debt collection
- Sales representative litigation
- Lien priority disputes
- Warranty, recall, and product liability
- Claims under Michigan's Special Tools Lien Act and Molder's Lien Act
- Probate litigation
Bankruptcy and Insolvency Litigation
Our bankruptcy and insolvency litigation practice combines our deep knowledge of the Bankruptcy Code with the advocacy skills of our experienced litigators. Our clients in adversary proceedings and contested matters benefit from our years of experience in bankruptcy courts across the country. Regardless of the type of litigation, our objective is to efficiently meet our clients’ goals. We accomplish this by pairing appropriate resources with tasks, resulting in client value.
Our bankruptcy litigation background covers a broad spectrum of matters, including:
- Fraudulent transfers
- Involuntary bankruptcy proceedings
- Modification of the automatic stay
- Bankruptcy claim prosecution
- Executory contract rejection and assumption
- Sales disputes
- Assignments for the benefit of creditors
- Non-dischargeability actions
- Landlord representation
- Debt recharacterization and equitable subordination
- Disallowance of claims
- Ponzi schemes
We also have significant experience litigating commercial causes of action in bankruptcy court, bringing a strong understanding of bankruptcy procedural rules and how they may impact business disputes.