Wolfson Bolton is proud to announce that five of its attorneys have been recognized by Super Lawyers. The selection process includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations. Each year, no more than 5 percent of the lawyers in the state are selected by Super Lawyers to receive this honor. The Rising Stars list recognizes no more than 2.5 percent of attorneys in the state.
The Wolfson Bolton attorneys that have been honored are:
- Scott A. Wolfson – Bankruptcy: Business (Super Lawyer)
- Adam L. Kochenderfer – Business Litigation (Super Lawyer)
- Anthony J. Kochis – Creditor Debtor Rights (Rising Star)
- Michelle H. Bass –Bankruptcy: Consumer (Rising Star)
- Thomas J. Kelly – Bankruptcy: Business (Rising Star)
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a patented multiphase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates and peer reviews by practice area. The result is a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of exceptional attorneys.