John R. Stevenson
John’s practice focuses on corporate reorganization, debtors’ and creditors’ rights, commercial and bankruptcy litigation, and general commercial law.
John has represented creditors, creditors’ committees, distressed businesses, and other parties in interest in bankruptcy matters in a wide range of industries, including automotive, technology, telecommunications, construction, housing, and hospitality.
John has significant experience prosecuting and defending bankruptcy avoidance actions.
During law school, John served as an extern to the Honorable Dennis Montali in the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of California.
University of California, Hastings College of the Law, J.D.
University of Michigan, B.A.
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
More About John
- Turnaround Management Association
- Clark Hill PLC
- Butzel Long PC
- Winston & Strawn LLP
- Murphy Sheneman Julian & Rogers