Kathleen A. Stearns
Practice focuses on bankruptcy and reorganization, debtors’ and creditors’ rights, commercial litigation, and loan workouts/transactional matters.
Wayne State University Law School, J.D.
Merit Award Scholarship
Margaret Sind Raben Annual Scholarship Award
National Mock Trial, American Association of Justice Competition
National Mock Trial, Case Western Classic Competition - 5th Place
Mock Trial: Executive Board Member, National Team Liaison
Women’s Law Caucus: Executive Board Member, Professional Development Chair
University of Michigan, Economics and Political Science, B.A.
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Michigan
More About Kathleen
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- Detroit Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association, Eastern District of Michigan
- Oakland County Bar Association
- Women Lawyers Association of MI (WLAM)