Kelsey’s practice focuses on commercial litigation, bankruptcy and insolvency, automotive supply chain issues, and transactional matters.
Kelsey is a graduate of Wayne State University Law School, where she was awarded the Student Achievement award from the Tax Section of the State Bar of Michigan. While in law school, Kelsey served as Associate Editor and Note and Comment Editor of the Wayne State Law Review and as Chairperson for the Transactional Law Competition.
Kelsey graduated magna cum laude from Alma College, where she obtained her Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science and Economics.
- Wayne State University Law School
- Wayne Law Review, Associate Editor
- Jaffe Transactional Law Competition, First Place Drafting Award
- Entrepreneurship and Business Law Society, Member
- Women's Law Caucus, Member
- Student Achievement Award - Tax Section of the State Bar of Michigan
- Chairperson for the Transactional Law Competition
- Alma College, B.A.
- Honors: Magna Cum Laude
- Dean's List
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Michigan
- State Bar of Michigan
- Association for Corporate Growth
- American Bankruptcy Institute