Ryan M. Mardini
Ryan's practice focuses on commercial litigation, commercial bankruptcy and reorganization, transactional matters, mergers and acquisitions, and general corporate and business matters.
Prior to joining the firm, Ryan spent two years at Deloitte where he advised clients on mergers and acquisitions including cross-border transactions, U.S. and international tax planning strategies, and corporate reorganizations and restructuring.
Corporate Finance Institute
Financial Modeling and Valuation Analyst Certificate (FMVA)
University of Detroit Mercy Law School, J.D.
Honors: Cum Laude
Law Review Member
University of Michigan, B.A.
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Michigan
More About Ryan
- Book Award: Highest Grade in First Amendment Writing Seminar
- Dean's Upperclassmen Scholarship of Excellence
- Ralph E. McDowell and Nancy A. Glen Outstanding Law Student Award
- MMBA Essay Scholarship Award
- "Islamophobia in Modern-Day America: An Alternative Approach to the Supreme Court's Decision to Uphold the Muslim Ban," 96 DET. MERCY L. REV. 2, 2019
- "The Quantification of Remedying Change: How the Proliferation of Autonomous Vehicles Will Change Michigan’s Current Insurance Regime," 35 W. MICH. U. THOMAS M. COOLEY L. REV. 2 2019
- “Blockchain Meets Bankruptcy: How Blockchain Can Transform the Bankruptcy Industry and Streamline the Process for Businesses,” Wayne State University Journal of Business Law, Winter 2020
- "EU National Inventory Database based Blockchain Technology and Benefits to Aid in Efficient and Timely Preparedness and Recovery Following Volcanic Eruptions Due to Climate Change," UNIVERSIT CLERMONT AUVERGNE, forthcoming, 2020
- "The Mastery of Technology: Global Effect of Cryptocurrency Regulations on Blockchain’s Application in Facilitating Natural Disaster Relief," MICHIGAN INTERNATIONAL LAWYER, STATE BAR OF MICHIGAN, Volume 31 No. I, Spring 2019
- "Saudi Arabia’s Legal & Economic Reform," MICHIGAN INTERNATIONAL LAWYER, STATE BAR OF MICHIGAN, Vol. 29 No. III, Fall 2017
- "Are Autonomous Vehicles Really Safer Than Humans?" AMERICAN BAR ASSOCIATION, STUDENT LAWYER, April 2018 Issue
- "The Future Cost of Insuring Autonomous Vehicles," AMERICAN BAR ASSOCIATION, STUDENT LAWYER, October 2017 Issue
- "Local Voice—Summer Internship in Dubai Serves as a Real Eye-Opener," Detroit Legal News, Vol. CXXII, No. 190
- "Global Outreach Summer Associate Post at Multi-National Law Firm," Detroit Legal News, Vol. CXXII, No. 62
- “Post-Tax Reform: Maximizing Tax Benefits as a Sole Practitioner and Small Business,” State Bar of Michigan, Solo & Small Law Firm Section, March 2018.
- University of Detroit Mercy Law School Class Commencement Address Speaker
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- State Bar of Michigan
- Young Lawyer’s Section
- Tax Law Section
- Business Law Section