In Debt? Don't Wait To File for Bankruptcy.
Many people try to avoid filing for bankruptcy but end up making their financial situation worse by waiting.
Some common reasons for waiting are:
- The sinking feeling that your situation cannot be fixed.
- You should know that each case is different depending on one’s assets and liabilities. Bankruptcy is a powerful tool that can eliminate many kinds of debt, including credit card balances, personal loans, and medical bills.
- Fear of facing your finances.
- Fear can get in the way of making important decisions that will help you in the future. Try picturing your desired outcome by seeking legal advice from an experienced bankruptcy attorney in Metro Detroit near you. There is no harm in being fully informed on how the law could benefit you.
- The belief that your situation will eventually improve on its own.
- Unfortunately, wishful thinking without action accomplishes little in the face of mounting bills bearing interest.
- Feelings of shame and embarrassment.
- While no one desires to file for bankruptcy, you should know that you are not alone. Many Americans who have found themselves in financial distress have taken advantage of this congressionally-enacted right to eliminate their debts. Any feelings of shame and embarrassment should subside once you make a plan and put it into action. You deserve a fresh start. What are you waiting for?
Get a Free Consultation With Wolfson Bolton
Do not wait to receive the legal advice that you need to improve your financial situation. If you are waiting in hopes that things will get better, now is the time to act. Take the next step toward financial freedom by contacting us via online form or call (248) 609-1855.