Our culture is one of collaboration and teamwork, where everyone’s contribution is valued. Our firm fosters a positive, supportive, and inclusive work environment.
We built our reputation using our core values:
- Respect: We treat our clients and each other with respect.
- Cost Effectiveness: We manage out clients' costs by pairing appropriate resources with tasks.
- Consistency: We understand that we stake out reputation on every service we provide.
- Responsibility: We do what we say we are going to do when we say we are going to do it.
- Ethics: We hold ourselves to the highest ethical standards.
- Stewardship: We responsibly manage our business for long-term growth.
We welcome applications from talented, self-motivated individuals who are dedicated to providing the highest quality legal services. If you are interested in joining our team, please submit your resume to email@example.com.
We are seeking a commercial litigation associate with 0-4 years of experience to join our commercial litigation and bankruptcy groups. Candidates will work with supervising attorneys to represent a variety of business clients, including automotive suppliers and closely-held businesses.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- managing litigation matters of varying sizes;
- analyzing case materials to identify legal issues and potential strategies;
- drafting pleadings, legal memoranda, motions, briefs, and discovery requests and responses, and;
- performing legal research.
Excellent academic credentials and research and writing skills are required.
Please submit your resume, transcript, and writing sample firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our summer associate program serves as our primary source for hiring first-year associates. It is designed to give law students first-hand law firm experience and a realistic understanding of the firm. Our goal is to provide summer associates with broad exposure to our practice areas and client matters. Summer associates work on a wide range of legal assignments, which typically include conducting legal research and drafting a variety of legal documents, and are provided observation opportunities such as court hearings, depositions, and closings.
Please submit your resume and law school transcript to email@example.com.
How do I apply?
Who can I contact with additional questions?
Are summer associates assigned a mentor?Yes, each summer associate is paired with a mentor who will oversee assignments and help acclimate the summer associate into our firm.
What does WB look for in a candidate?We seek summer associates who have demonstrated academic excellence, participated in law school activities (such as law review or moot court), and have the desire to grow with our firm.
Where does WB recruit?We typically participate in on-campus interviews at law schools in Michigan but are open to candidates from other geographic locations.
How long is the summer associate program?The program typically begins in May and ends in August.
Troy, MI 48083
UCC Seriously Misleading - Is an Abbreviation of a Borrower’s Name Fatal to Perfecting a Security Interest?Read More
Wolfson Bolton Earns Tier 1 Rankings in 2023 Edition Of U.S. News – “Best Law Firms” ListRead More
Delaware Court Holds Anti-Reliance Provisions Do Not Bar Fraudulent Inducement ClaimRead More